Friday 1 December 2017

Book of the Month : December - Let It Snow, Three Holiday Romances

https://yourlibrary.bibliocommons.com/item/show/1050014101_let_it_snow
Let it Snow
By John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle

I am not one for romances but I was looking for something to get me into the holiday spirit and these short stories seemed like just what I was looking for.

Let it Snow is a collection of three short stories tied together by a common thread; written by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle,

So go make yourself some hot coco, grab your favourite snugly blanket, curl up by the fire and prepare for a warm night in with this to read. All three romances have a holiday theme and they definitely got me in the spirit of things. The three stories can stand alone but there is an underlying thread to tie them together in the end.

My favourite of the three authors stories was by John Green, I actually found myself laughing and read this one very quickly. The other tales were a little sappy for my taste ... but who am I kidding I love a little sappy, cheesy-ness once in a while. 'Tis the season for love and friendship and spreading joy and all that.

Richmond Public Library keeps this book in storage and only pulls it out this time of year so you might have to place a hold on it to guarantee you can get your hands on it.

Happy holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment